Sector Transformation - Platforms and Disruptive Technologies in Career Service Delivery
Challenge Factory has identified five drivers that are shaping the future of work. These drivers are changing and shaping the way many sectors operate and provide hints for where new opportunity lies. This course focuses on how career service delivery is being disrupted by platforms and other technologies.
There is ample evidence that technology is changing how practitioners reach new markets, communicate with clients, deliver services and build their business.
This virtual class will focus on three key topics:
- The 'ins and outs' of how platform-based business models work
- New opportunities for career service practitioners to use disruptive technologies
- Lessons Challenge Factory has learned in creating a new platform: the Centre for Career Innovation
You have the opportunity to shape the future of work!
Sign up today if you are:
- A career services practitioner who wants grow your business
- Eager to look at new ways to innovate your business to stay ahead in the market
- A collaborator that understands the value of strong community relationships
- A trailblazer who knows that augmenting your business strategy is key to success