Leadership Lab Series: The Future of...WORK
"The Future of..." is the first leadership lab in a developing series. It focuses on "HOW" to think about the future in a way that honours past wisdom while valuing new constructs.
This lab examines "The Future of...Work".
This lab is ideal for leaders and executives who want to experiment with organizational and cultural reframing as they seek to define their industry's future and ignite movements/revolutions within their organization.
- Create new metrics that reflect the actual work of revolutionary change
- Create accountability partnerships with other leaders in the lab
- Learn how to create, complete and assess experiential experiments
- Gain membership in a new community of future-focused leaders
- Develop a template for leadership contracts, experiment creation, and measuring the invisible
- Leverage learning from unanticipated collisions between lab participants
- Redefine leadership skills in the context of the future and requirements of their industry, sector, community and world.
This hyper collaborative lab is delivered through multiple mediums over a course 3 months. It includes:
- Live events
- Self-paced learning
- On-the-job experiments
Purchasing for your large leadership team? Contact us today for special pricing.
Here's what others in need of this lab are saying:
“I am an HR leader tasked to define how our industry will change over the next 10 years and what workforce will be required to support that change. I want “inside-out” thinking – access to different views, tools and ideas that go beyond my peer group, company and industry association. I am not really sure where to start in how to think about a challenge as broad as defining the future. I am a good strategic thinker, but am not sure if the tools and models I have used in the past are relevant. I don’t just want to plan for change. I want to champion it. I want to be known as one of the revolutionaries that created new markets and opportunities.”
"The Future of..." Leadership Lab Series is co-created by Challenge Factory Inc. and Creative Connections.