Building the Business Case: ROI of Workforce Programs
HR, Talent and Change leaders know new initiatives and programs are needed to better align talent with business needs, to ensure effective knowledge capture and transfer, to increase retention and engagement and to better equip managers as career advisors. However, without a solid business case and ongoing evaluation model to provide detailed analytics, many initiatives will never get off the ground. This course will assist participants in developing winning program proposals to demonstrate the ROI of any strategic workforce related initiative.
Topics covered in this course include:
- What are the basic building blocks of a winning program proposal?
- How can ROI be calculated? What methods and tools are most effective? When?
- How to measure something hard to quantify?
- How best to present your business case to senior management and peers for buy-in and support?
Is this course for you? Are you:
- Unsure how to build a solid business case and demonstrate ROI for the programs that you want to implement?
- Looking to increase your data and financial literacy as part of your performance plan and personal development?
- New to making presentations to your senior leadership team or board?
- Looking for a course that is designed for non-financial leaders
This course has been approved for 4.00 Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours under Section A of the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Log of the Human Resource Professionals Association (HRPA).
Delivery: Onsite Class