202 Planning for Legacy Career® Transitions / Online
This program is ideal for participants who know what they want to do next, but aren’t sure how to make the transition without risking it all. Working with peers and guided by a coach, participants will develop an individual career portfolio plan that balances risk and reward over the next 3 months, 6 months, 1 year and 2 years. The individual plan will include:
- How to maintain adequate income during transition.
- Identification of the right training at the right time in the transition plan to maximize tuition ROI.
- How to balance hobbies and interests while pursuing a new career direction.
- How entrepreneurial ventures fit into the mix of activities.
- How to discuss the transition with a partner/spouse.
Online Live Webinars